About this github site02 Dec 2016
About this website:
- As a group, we need to improve our knowledge of the fast-growing field of deep learning
- To educate new members with basic tutorials, and to help existing members understand advanced topics.
- This website includes a (growing) list of tutorials and papers we survey for such a purpose.
- We hope this website is helpful to people who share similar research interests or are interested with learning advanced topics about deep learning.
- Please feel free to email me (firstname.lastname@example.org), if you have related comments, questions or recommendations.
- BTW: The covered tutorials and papers are by no means an exhaustive list, but are topics which we have learned or plan to learn in our reading group.
This website was started from the seminar course “Advances in Deep Learning” I taught at UVA in Fall 2017. Later I expand the content with my team reaing group and another course I taught in Spring 2019.
The materials aim to offer opportunities for students to have in-depth understanding and hands-on experience of advances in deep learning.